Hide and seek in the blogosphere
I got tagged by A Pagan Tapestry, here are the Rules. Ahem:
1. Link to the person or persons who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on your blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post and link to them.
5. Let each person know they’ve been tagged and leave a comment on their blog
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up
Six random things about me
1. I have a Zombie Plan
2. Completely and irrevocably horse crazy as a girl, I had every major Thoroughbred, Arabian, and Quarter Horse bloodline (anything before 1970) memorized, and would sneak downtown twice a month to pick up a copy of the Racing Form. Spent most of my allowance on Horse & Rider magazine, Saddle Club books, and Breyer figurines.
3. I bite my nails religiously
4. I wrote some REALLY UNBELIEVABLY BAD poetry in middle school, sent it in to Poetry.com, and it only recently got published. On the internet. For the whole world to see.*Cringe, shudder, arrgh*
5. Most of my clothes are covered in paint. It doesn't matter that they haven't been anywhere NEAR paint. They can come over the threshold, sealed in a lead box, and paint would still magically appear.
6. I'd rather have swords than diamonds, and six random things was a lot harder to write than I thought it would be :P
Sex, Magick, & the City
Stir the Cauldron
The Spiritual Eclectic
21 Trumps and a Fool
When Weeds Whisper
12 hours ago