Sunday, December 28, 2008

We haven't fallen off the face of the Earth

Just in case you were wondering, I mean.
I've been run happily ragged, making incense and oils, working on new formulas, designing candles with Azzerac, filling orders for some lovely new customers, and a million other things.

The Herbalist's Primer on the site needs some attention, and I've been working on a piece for it on proper, actual, useful tools for the herbalist (like why those marble mortars don't work), but I hate writing when it feels mandatory, so that one is sort of simmering :) Part of me wants to attack it, herbal encyclopedia style, but am rather worried about releasing that much information on the web. that an what happens when I get to agrimony and someone really needs quassia?

Actually, I'd like to start putting the ingredients of some formulas on the site, but the barrage of plagiarizers has made me...hesitant. A rock and a hard place, and I don't see a resolution anytime soon.

I hope you guys had a great holiday!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

sounds like you are industrious!

--equivoque

Celestite said...

welcome back!

Lodestone and Ladys Mantle said...

Thanks Celestite! Good to hear from you.

And equique, I certainly hope we are being productive, lol

I don't know about you, but I'm always happiest when busy :)